 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 512
More MOC: Oddjobbers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 03:09:00 GMT

Glad someone liked the first entries to my Oddjobbers page,
hope you like the next batch too!
(Though you might have to wait for some moderation ;)

There's a Freight hauler, 4 fighters, a radar buggy and one that
would be a fighter if it wasn't an artist...

However there are Preview Pics available!

Agar
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/trs13/OddJobbers/Agar/01-agar.jpg

Ursus
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/trs13/OddJobbers/Ursus/01-ursus.jpg

Wraith
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/trs13/OddJobbers/Wraith/01-wraith.jpg

Blackhawk
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/trs13/OddJobbers/Blackhawk/01-blackhawk.jpg

Bluestreak
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/trs13/OddJobbers/Bluestreak/01-bluestreak.jpg

The Hornet
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/trs13/OddJobbers/TheHornet/01-hornet.jpg

And the Radar Buggy
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/trs13/OddJobbers/RadarBuggy/01-radarbuggy.jpg

Or head to the Oddjobbers directory

and wait for the following to be moderated :)

Thanks in advance for comments,
TR Sammis

P.S. There's also my previous post in case you missed it:
http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=17410

trs13@sffn.com
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=trs13