 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 507
    Exploration vehicle —Jasper Kaiser
   Hi there, may I present to you the best way of exploring vast unknown landscapes - even on alien planets. This caterpillar driven vehicle features: -sturdy design copes with the most hostile environments -a mini scooter that can be released -both (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce.moc)

        Re: Exploration vehicle —George Haberberger
   (...) Jasse, Nice use of the droid fighter pods. I like the way the scooter is built into the back dome, also. George (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)