 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 496
495  |  497
Subject:
[MOC][MECHA]My answer to Master Pejic about Powered_Suits.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 06:46:49 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hunting_Jacket/014;
R&D code;"NIGHTMARE"
Photos URL; http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=24912

   This powered_suit was developped for the operation
   "WILDHUNT_PROJECT",
   which keeps safety, security, public_peace and order
   against the invisible "HOLLOW" of LEGOLAND.....

Hi, mech-guys!

Here is my answer about Powered-Suits.
NIGHTMARE was build by using 'Minifig Neck Bracker with Stud' (x226): x 3,
and it hosts Minifig's whole body comletely.

Please let me know what you felt.

Thank you.