 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 463
  Sculptural Galaxy Enforcer

Hi, Inspired by a recent visit to Legoland in Billund, I decided to make a sculptural entry to the Galaxy Enforcer competition. I stretched and distorted Ed Hall's sphere instructions, to create a fat tear-shaped body, and then festooned it with (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.sculpture) !

  Re: Sculptural Galaxy Enforcer

Hey, I think that's great. I got a kick out of your bizarre discourse on random features, especially the rear stabilizers. Whenever I see a spacecraft, the first thing I wonder about is how often the rear stabilizers do fall off. I'm glad you (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.build.sculpture)

  Re: Sculptural Galaxy Enforcer

Mark: I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've seen a Brick Separator in a MOC. Great work! -Mikey (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.build.sculpture)

  Re: Sculptural Galaxy Enforcer

Mark: I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've seen a Brick Separator in a MOC. Great work! -Mikey (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.build.sculpture)

  Re: Sculptural Galaxy Enforcer

Mark: I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've seen a Brick Separator in a MOC. Great work! -Mikey (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.build.sculpture)

  Re: Sculptural Galaxy Enforcer

(...) In lugnet.build.sculpture, Seth McCarus writes: (...) Hey, I know, I know but the terms of the Galaxy Enforcer competition made me do it!!!! -Worst Story to creation ratio. (long complex, boring back story, weeny creation) -Best ship that (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.build.sculpture)

"Mark Jordan" <mark.jordan@oracle.com> wrote in message news:H1JB0v.Bz6@lugnet.com... (...) smoother. (...) brick seperator is brilliant; I was just thinking of using that in a new MOC before I saw this. Very nice. I hope Robert does the right thing (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.build.sculpture)

  Re: Sculptural Galaxy Enforcer

(...) Great galactic drive! [whole ship is not too shabby either :-) ] Good to see you building and putting your Fabuland elements to such creative use. warm regards, sheree (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.fabuland)