 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4626
  Twas the MOC Before Christmas

(2 URLs) Twas The MOC Before Christmas> When what on my wandering tracks should appear, But a mini-scale coach, and eight tiny traindeer, With a little old driver, so lively and quick, I knew in a moment it must be St. Nick. More rapid than diesels (...) (13 years ago, 23-Dec-11, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

  Re: Twas the MOC Before Christmas

(...) Hilarious! And very nice micro-scale work, too! (13 years ago, 24-Dec-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.microscale)