 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4623
4622  |  4624
Subject:
Massive Attack of Roads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 9 Nov 2011 18:03:41 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I just finished digging through all my LDR files that I had made of custom LEGO roads from my Gallery, and placed these files in my forums so you can download them.

Free to use any way you wish,

You can view the gallery here,

Or you can view the Fourm Pages for downloading the LDR files and see the pictures of the files I added to the forums.

I have more that I never added to my gallery and will add these someday to the gallery and forums.

Enjoy!

Gallagher

GallaghersArt.com