 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4532
  Texas State Railroad Coaches #42 and #44

(2 URLs) State Railroad Coaches #42 and #44> These are my MOCs of the Texas State Railroad air conditioned coaches #42 and #44. The design has changed quite a bit since I first started - I've shortened it 6 studs, raised it a plate, and completely (...) (14 years ago, 8-Sep-10, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Texas State Railroad Coaches #42 and #44

(...) Ohhh, nice orange cars, Tony! <g,d,r> All seriousness aside, really nice job, Tony. I love your design for the trucks, and I love how the cars sit highly on them-- very prototypical:-) I think it's really cool that you are building cars (...) (14 years ago, 8-Sep-10, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)