 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4526
4525  |  4527
Subject:
Row Houses
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 2010 14:56:46 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

NALUG's display at this year's Great Edmonton Train Show is currently planned to
be one that spans from England to India (letting us use things like the Taj Mahal
and Eiffel Tower sets). So, I was looking for something that wouldn't be too much
work, and would be do-able with the pieces I've got left from existing models. I
came up with the idea of doing a row house, like the ones that can be seen in
several English cities. This one was a bit of a change for me, since I ended up
concentrating more on who lives there, than on the actual structure. See:

     http://www.graysage.com/cg/Toys/Lego/GETS2010

-Chris Gray