 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 449
    1592 Version of Harry Potter —Jean-Marc Détraz
   Hello Lugnetters, Here is a version of the 1592 using the Harry Potter theme. We created this version only with HP sets and we all (Jean-Marc, Karen, Arielle & Arlen) participate in the elaboration of the version that you can see here: (URL) let us (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce.moc) !

        Re: 1592 Version of Harry Potter —Scott Costello
   Wow this is very well done, very imaginative. I probably would not have dangled Malfoy by a string (not that he doesn't deserve it). I especially like your rendition of Gringots. Great family project. Scott Costello (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)