 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4484
  Leonardo da Vinci Flyer

(2 URLs) Youtube link> (URL) Flickr link> (15 years ago, 16-Feb-10, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Re: Leonardo da Vinci Flyer

(...) Congratulations! What a beautiful model. I very much like your use of color, looks just like the wooden models of da Vinci's work that you'd see in a museum. Your sculpting is simple yet so effective at creating a very organic looking machine! (...) (15 years ago, 16-Feb-10, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Leonardo da Vinci Flyer

(...) (URL) The period for submitting MOCs anded on the 14th, but there will be a new challenge next month Jetro (15 years ago, 16-Feb-10, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Leonardo da Vinci Flyer

Congratulations, this is a wonderful creation! It's inexplicable to me that it isn't among the 10 finalists. (15 years ago, 21-Feb-10, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Leonardo da Vinci Flyer

(...) Thank you! It actually makes sense, though. Lego only selected kids 'til about 14 years old to be finalists. It is their main demographic, after all. I suppose they would get discouraged if they saw everything we can come up with. However, (...) (15 years ago, 21-Feb-10, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, FTX)