 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4483
    Go Team Canada —Janey C. L. Gunning
   Nothing much of note... but during the opening ceremonies and in honour of countries own Vancouver hosting the 2010 Olympic Games, I threw this simple studs up (head is studs down) mosaic of the logo (2 URLs) Good luck to all the Olympians, and (...) (15 years ago, 16-Feb-10, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.org.ca.obb, FTX) !

        Re: Go Team Canada —Chris Magno
   I love this MOC. its well done, and I cant wait to see it in person. good job. Chris (...) (15 years ago, 18-Feb-10, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, FTX)