 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4471
    6745 MOC 3 in 1 concept —Nathanael Kuipers
   Hi, First Joe Meno asked me if I was interested to build 1 alternative for his magazine BrickJournal from Creator set 6745 'Propellor Power'. Afterwards I was inspired to build a few more. So here's my interpretation of the 3 in 1 concept for this (...) (15 years ago, 28-Dec-09, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, FTX)