 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4412
new moc: toileting issues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 3 Jul 2009 18:48:43 GMT

i am working on a largish project right now. it’s taking a while but i’m at the interior stages now on the main part. i’m all for building a better mousetrap and so i wanted to improve my toilet design from the last one. i’m really happy with this final product, but can only dream about one day seeing minifig hands in chrome silver.

enjoy it on flickr. instructions included.

-§ deborah higdon-leblond §-