 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4410
4409  |  4411
Subject:
Slow Churned.... Hand Dipped. Pistachio's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 26 Jun 2009 13:26:23 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello again AFOL’s,

Continuing with my previously stated goal to give you all an opportunity for consideration of my Green Grocer variants, I present to you, ‘Pistachio’s.’

As you may have guessed, it’s an Ice Cream Parlor, where sweet treats are available to all minifig kind. It also has some notorious customers, caught here frequenting the establishment.

As some have noted, Ice Cream may in fact be “The Fifth Food Group!”

(The Management of Pistachio’s would like assure all its’ customers that the ice cream served in the store is fit for human consumption, and any after market sale by nefarious persons, is, in fact, totally out of their control.)

Right now, many of the apartments above the shop are available for rent.

And you can catch a cool breeze on the back balcony to enjoy your summer treat.

Pistachio’s is also conveniently located down town, near the Cinema, Pubs, and the Town Hall, - a perfect finish to either a movie date, a day or night on the town, or town business.

So, stop in for a neat treat!

The rest of the pictures are available here: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=389399 , after moderation. (Larger, original images link inside the noted link above.)

And also, it is registered MOC for display at BrickFair www.brickfair.com.

That’s it for now.