 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4405
4404  |  4406
Subject:
Town Hall - Full Duplex
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 16 Jun 2009 23:51:21 GMT

Hey all, It’s been some time since I’ve posted anything about what I’ve built, but I think that what I have done lately speaks for itself. What am I talking about? Well, I picked up a few 10184 Town Plans, and put them to good use. What you see here is a full Town Hall, that is mostly furnished on the inside.

Unable to embed http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=3931363 in /announce/moc/?n=4405

Here you can see Mayor’s receptionist, a bit of “His Honor’s” office.

Unable to embed http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=3931147 in /announce/moc/?n=4405

And of course what would the Town Hall be without the clock tower?

Unable to embed http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=3931151 in /announce/moc/?n=4405

I’ve had the Town Hall out to one show this year, but It will be available to be seen at BrickFair this Aug. (www.brickfair.com)

Until then, more pictures available here: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=387494

More MOCs to come soon.