 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4398
  C&O H8 Allegheny #1602

(2 URLs) Full Gallery> (includes work in progress photos) Chesapeake & Ohio H8 Allegheny class (2-6-6-6) articulated steam locomotive, the tallest, widest, heaviest steam engine ever created. By herself, the H8 weighed a staggering 724,500 lbs; with (...) (15 years ago, 5-Jun-09, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Re: C&O H8 Allegheny #1602

(...) Very nicely executed, Tony! I wish I could see her in person at BrickWorld! I like how you did the front end, and the detail in the cab is a great touch. I built an (URL) several years ago, before even BBB wheels, so I'm familiar with the (...) (15 years ago, 6-Jun-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: C&O H8 Allegheny #1602

(...) I've mentioned it on many other forums, Tony. This MOC is incredible and I am so looking forward to seeing it run at Brickworld 2009. :-) We're just about a week from the event and I am so excited to see all of my old friends and hopefully (...) (15 years ago, 9-Jun-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: C&O H8 Allegheny #1602

(...) Vool loco! It is so realistic that for a moment, it sure looked like an HO scale model to me. Have you made a UP Big Boy 4-8-8-4 yet by the way? (15 years ago, 9-Jun-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)