 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4378
    "Wasp" Droid Host Unit & "Versus" section @ Brickshelf —Andrew Todd Amacher
   Check out the "Wasp" droid host unit (starfighter type) (URL) also added a "versus" section to my gallery where I've posed some of my U.E.S.F. vehicles and mecha along side their Vedraan counterparts. (URL) (15 years ago, 17-Mar-09, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic.bionicle) !

        Re: "Wasp" Droid Host Unit & "Versus" section @ Brickshelf —Eric Sophie
   Hey coolness, I dig that Wasp Droid Host Unit. That foot part you used on the head works well. Good shape. Oh man, I really want to get some of those ball joint parts you have on the legs in black, shweet! LOL, killer, it even has dual exhaust!!!!! (...) (15 years ago, 22-Mar-09, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

        Re: "Wasp" Droid Host Unit & "Versus" section @ Brickshelf —Andrew Todd Amacher
   (...) Thanks, Eric. As far as I know, the cheapest way to get those new ball joint elements is to buy the red or blue mid-sized Glatorian sets. The red fig has 2 of them molded in gray and the blue fig has 2 molded in black- the others only have one (...) (15 years ago, 23-Mar-09, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)