 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4357
  MOCs of many Fullerenes!

(2 URLs) Dodecahedron C20> (2 URLs) Truncated icosahedron or Buckeyball C60> (2 URLs) Buckyball C70 Fullerene> (2 URLs) Truncated rhombic triacontahedron or C80> (2 URLs) Buckyball C80 D5d Fullerene> (2 URLs) Carbon Nanotube> enjoy kurt (16 years ago, 23-Jan-09, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX) !

  Re: MOCs of many Fullerenes!

I think that your building technique is not the best choice for the dodecahedron. The bends along the edges draw the eye away from the vertices. This makes it hard to visualize the faces. But for the larger fullerenes, your building technique is (...) (16 years ago, 23-Jan-09, to lugnet.build.sculpture)

  Re: MOCs of many Fullerenes!

Really cool, these should be LEGO educational kits! (16 years ago, 26-Jan-09, to lugnet.build.sculpture)

  Re: MOCs of many Fullerenes!

Really very impressive indeed! The work that went into these designs clearly shows through. I would love to toss one (carefully) around in real life. And if my chemistry teacher had had a few... Thanks for sharing and God Bless, Nathan (URL) (16 years ago, 27-Jan-09, to lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)