 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4355
    The Raven - 200th birthday of Edgar Allan Poe —Barbara Werth
   Hi, today's the 200th birthday of Edgar Allan Poe. I love reading his morbid and dark poems and prosa. The most known is of course "The Raven", (URL) Doré> made beautiful pictures of the lines. So it's time to honor Poe with a MOC. Here we go: Open (...) (16 years ago, 19-Jan-09, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)