 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4341
    PFS Pakistani Truck —Timothy Gould
   (2 URLs) BS> (URL) The Brothers Brick> Hi all, Pictured above is my version of a Pakistani Truck. I'm rather fond of its garish look and crazy design but I'm even happier about my use of Technic in it. I managed to (URL) in> PFS-based remote-control (...) (16 years ago, 3-Dec-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: PFS Pakistani Truck —Richie Dulin
     (...) Spotlighted. Thanks for sharing. (I was going to crosspost this to the Pakistan group, but that I can't find it in the .loc list... has it been overlooked? Or am I just overlooking it?) Richie Dulin CO Legeaux (16 years ago, 4-Dec-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: PFS Pakistani Truck —David Gregory
   That reminds me of the ice cream/frozen curry truck from the movie (URL) Bubble Boy>. David (16 years ago, 4-Dec-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, FTX)