 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 430
429  |  431
Subject:
Chrysler Building - My Version
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 05:18:25 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Howdy all!

No, not a Star Trek model this time.  Rather, my version of the Chrysler
Building, inspired by a recent visit to Toys 'r' Us and my love of
architecture in general.  Check it out here...

The whole... darn... thing took about a week to finish.  It's different from
the model built by the Lego masterbuilders in that:

1) ...It's at a smaller scale (the original Lego version featured 3 x 4
windows; this one mainly feature 1 x 2's)...

2) ...The building isn't uniformly colored (the setbacks are of a different
color than the main tower and spire, but I think it came out well!)

3) ...There are no clear bricks whatsover.

Please, LMKWYT!