 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4289
    School Buses - both hovercraft and normal —William R. Ward
   My latest creation is two creations in one. I'm posting this to both town and space, but if you reply and only talk about one of them please trim the newsgroups accordingly. First I created a Lunar School Bus, which is a hovercar/rocket school bus (...) (16 years ago, 15-Sep-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.space, FTX) !

        Re: School Buses - both hovercraft and normal —Nathan Todd
   (...) Reminds me of something NASA might do ; ) Great work on both models, I slightly favour the town version (only because of my deep hatred of space erhm, I mean only because of my personal bias against futuristic progressions that retain so much (...) (16 years ago, 18-Sep-08, to lugnet.town, lugnet.space, FTX)