 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4280
    Miniland Classic Spaceman —William R. Ward
   My version of a spaceman from the Classic Space of the early 80's. Built to "miniland scale" like the models in Miniland in the Legoland theme parks. (URL) Built for the (URL) Creativity Challenge #6>. I just wish LEGO had produced the 1x2 brick (...) (16 years ago, 24-Aug-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Miniland Classic Spaceman —Holger Matthes
     Hi Bill, has been a long time since this great weekend: (URL) In 2007 I also started to build some miniland scale space stuff, including Classic Spacemen in various colors: (2 URLs) I thought the 2x2 Brick-Head is somehow to unshaped. Therefore I (...) (16 years ago, 25-Aug-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Miniland Classic Spaceman —Brendan Powell Smith
   Hi, Bill. Very cute, and nice construction. Best of luck with the contest! -Brendan (16 years ago, 27-Aug-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)