 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4244
    Auburn Boat Tail —Duane Hess
   Some years ago, my wife and I toured the (URL) Auburn Cord Duesenberg Museum> with her grandfather. I had always appreciated older cars, but have really never found any to be truly impressive until I visited this particular museum. I was blown away (...) (16 years ago, 8-Jul-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: Auburn Boat Tail —Jordan Bradford
     Making vehicles at minifig scale that are reasonbly realistic is hard to do. Well done! (16 years ago, 8-Jul-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: Auburn Boat Tail Gereon Stein
     (...) Wow, that beauty would have been difficult to model on a larger scale to begin with - your job of adapting it to minifig scale was even more difficult... ...and solved successfully. Thanks for sharing, Jerry (16 years ago, 8-Jul-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: Auburn Boat Tail —Nathan Todd
   Really, really gorgeous! You captured the simplicity and depth of the design all on a very tight scale. It is great to see a MOC that simply impresses without mentioning any detail. I'm glad you took the time to buld this. Thanks for sharing and God (...) (16 years ago, 8-Jul-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)