 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4229
    Nemo Nautilus —Denis Pouchain
   Hello Guys, Since I was a child I love the Nautilus and Captain Nemo. The disney movie is a great childhood remind. Today I've just finished my LEGO Bricks Nautilus. Ok, I apologize, it's not Disney's design. But I was inspired by the book and some (...) (16 years ago, 10-Jun-08, to lugnet.announce.moc) !

        Re: Nemo Nautilus —Nathan Todd
     Very nice! I like the scale of the interior relative to the exterior, and the overall shape of the model. Now all we need is a Mysterious Island MOC for a setting... ; ) God Bless, Nathan (16 years ago, 10-Jun-08, to lugnet.aquazone)

        Re: Nemo Nautilus —Ted Godwin
     That is fantastic! Very nicely proportioned for minifig-scale and the details like the small boat that detaches are well done. (16 years ago, 10-Jun-08, to lugnet.aquazone)

        Re: Nemo Nautilus —Bob Parker
   (...) Vool MOC with lots of detail esp. on the interior (which is usually not seen in lego creations). I really like the way you made the bow planes moveable!! Maybe you can find one of Richie Dulin's three masted warships to do battle with...that (...) (16 years ago, 10-Jun-08, to lugnet.aquazone, FTX)