 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4181
    The Kitchen Maid —Barbara Werth
   Hi, some weeks, since I visited "Het Rijksmuseum" in Amsterdam, I am really impressed by the painting "The Kitchen Maid" by Johannes Vermeer. The weather today was more or less a weather made especialy for building, so I did, her's the result: (URL) (...) (16 years ago, 30-Mar-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, FTX) !!

        Re: The Kitchen Maid —Kyle Beatty
     Nicely done. The window with the muntins is especially nice and the use of the rubber band and hydraulic tubing is effective and imaginative. Neat! (16 years ago, 30-Mar-08, to lugnet.build.minifigs, FTX)

         Re: The Kitchen Maid —Barbara Werth
     (...) Thanks, Kyle! (16 years ago, 1-Apr-08, to lugnet.build.minifigs, FTX)

        Re: The Kitchen Maid —C. L. GunningCook
     (...) I love this Moc, especially the little touches like the old printed one by ones used to represent delft tiles, old capes for her skirt, and the interesting ways you used technic elastics for detailing. Well done. Look forward to your next (...) (16 years ago, 31-Mar-08, to lugnet.build.minifigs, FTX)

         Re: The Kitchen Maid —Barbara Werth
     (...) Hi Janey, Thanks a lot! Since I built these little (URL) goats> I know how handy those little elastics are. Best regards, Barbara (16 years ago, 1-Apr-08, to lugnet.build.minifigs, FTX)

        Re: The Kitchen Maid —Bruce Hietbrink
   Hey Barbara, Another great painting recreation. I really love these. The attention to detail here is really impressive, like that little box thing down at her feet, the blue cuffs on her sleeves, etc. I hope you add more to this "paintings" series (...) (16 years ago, 2-Apr-08, to lugnet.build.minifigs, FTX)

        Re: The Kitchen Maid —Barbara Werth
   (...) Thanks, Bruce. I hope so too. I have another painting in mind, but some other things rank first. Every year one painting seems to be enough to stay busy until I will retire. ;-) Best regards, Barbara (16 years ago, 3-Apr-08, to lugnet.build.minifigs, FTX)