 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4169
    First Flight of the Verdant Fern —Timothy Gould
   (2 URLs) flickr> (URL) Hi all, I made a diorama to go with my latest two (URL) MOCs>. Comments and criticisms welcome, Tim (16 years ago, 19-Mar-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, FTX) !

        Re: First Flight of the Verdant Fern —Bob Parker
   (...) This looks really good! However, could you please take some more detailed shots of this MOC which would be great? Also, adding some photoshopped negative atmospheric type pics would be awesome as those always tend to help bring out the details (...) (16 years ago, 26-Mar-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)