 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4143
  more vehicles

More vintage vehicles for my retro layout... (6 URLs) Disclaimer: work in progress, some part are substituted with odd colors... Akos (16 years ago, 20-Feb-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: more vehicles

Another vehicle: (2 URLs) Akos (16 years ago, 21-Feb-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: more vehicles

(...) Nice work. Enjoyed all four, but by far my fav is the police car. This red one is very cool as well, nice use of a Fabuland roof. Janey "Red Brick" (16 years ago, 23-Feb-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)