 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4095
    Advent calendar —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   I am putting together an advent calendar based on Jostein Gaarder's book "The Christmas Mystery" (Julemysteriet). You can find it on (URL). (10 URLs) Play well, Jacob -- Rowing boat (building instructions): (URL) (17 years ago, 10-Dec-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, FTX) !

        Re: Advent calendar —Barbara Werth
   (...) Hi Jacob, I love that idea. I read the book four years ago of course every day a chapter until chrismas. It is a very great book. The sheeps are cute and I like your interpretaion of the first chapter/decembre: The girl and the sheep on the (...) (17 years ago, 12-Dec-07, to lugnet.build, FTX)