 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4084
  Fountain - WIP

I have 16 Café-Corner modules and it was getting a bit repetitive, so I decided that the next thing I will add to my layout will be a square or park. I have a small church that I think I will be able to add to this new section of my layout, but I (...) (17 years ago, 27-Nov-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)