 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 405
    He said, "I don't care about looks, just make it fast" —Jeremy H. Sproat
   Hey all, I made a little space recreational vehicle, a kind of quad-runner analog for the asteroid belt extreme-genre crowd. (URL) - jsproat (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space)

        Re: He said, "I don't care about looks, just make it fast" —Kenn Oldham
     Quite cool. The shape and tilt of the "wings" is very nice and looks good with the radar dishes over them, and I like the colorful engine (if it is the engine). I think it might look better with the same colored canopies, but I could be wrong. The (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: He said, "I don't care about looks, just make it fast" —Paul Hartzog
   really really wonderful finely detailed and i like the canopy over the 'engine' sweet swift :-) -paul (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)