 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4037
    The Brick Testament - Civil War, Polygamy, Murder, Decaptitaion, and Mutilation —Brendan Powell Smith
   (URL) The Brick Testament> has been updated today with seven more new illustrated stories that bring the (URL) David vs Saul> section of the website to a dramatic and bloody close. (2 URLs) then scroll down to view the newest stories)> NOTE: For (...) (17 years ago, 23-Sep-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient, FTX) !

        Re: The Brick Testament - Civil War, Polygamy, Murder, Decaptitaion, and Mutilation —Gerhard R. Istok
     Brendan, I'm just thankful that you're skipping the Bible stories about Sodom and Gomorrah! :-D Gary Istok (17 years ago, 24-Sep-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

         Re: The Brick Testament - Civil War, Polygamy, Murder, Decaptitaion, and Mutilation —Brendan Powell Smith
     (...) Hmm? Skipping? The Sodom and Gomorrah story was illustrated (URL) five years ago> in the Genesis section of the site! As bad a reputation as that story has, there's no actual homosexual rape in story, just the threat of it. Of course, burning (...) (17 years ago, 25-Sep-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

         Re: The Brick Testament - Civil War, Polygamy, Murder, Decaptitaion, and Mutilation —Leonard Hoffman
     (...) Brendan, I am appalled. Are you suggesting that mass genocide and wanton destruction are morally worse than homosexuality? What kind of a heathen are you? -Lenny Hoffman, Expert on Heathens (17 years ago, 27-Sep-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: The Brick Testament - Civil War, Polygamy, Murder, Decaptitaion, and Mutilation —Harvey Henkelman
   Reverend, your use of the blue tiles and lighting to represent water is superb. Keep on cranking out those stories, as this is by far the most entertaining version of the Bible yet. -HRH (17 years ago, 26-Sep-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

        Re: The Brick Testament - Civil War, Polygamy, Murder, Decaptitaion, and Mutilation —Brendan Powell Smith
   Hi, Harvey. (...) Thanks. Most of the water is actually sideways blue bricks in these stories. I can't take credit for being the first to use that technique (not sure where I first came across it), but it really can make for some nice effects, (...) (17 years ago, 26-Sep-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)