 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4023
4022  |  4024
Subject:
Warehouse district - sneak progress shots
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2007 14:07:23 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello,

I had my camera out this weekend and decided to take some progress shots of the
viaduct that gets vehicle traffic down to the level of my new, forthcoming,
layout section as well as the first of a few warehouse/factory type buildings
that surround it.

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/36929

The viaduct was inspired by those on Park Ave, in Manhattan and the surrounding
buildings and area was inspired by similar areas in The Bronx and Brooklyn -
where the streets are elevated and they wind through industrial neighborhoods.

I am very happy with the way it is coming along.  I was wondering what to do
with this corner of my layout.

The crane in the picture was a gift from a friend and I really enjoyed building
it.  i don't usually build sets, let alone technic sets, but I am very glad I
did.

Thoughts, comments and ideas are always appreciated.

Best,

Jonathan