 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4009
4008  |  4010
Subject:
"The Mercurials" Comic - Episode 1:4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2007 13:54:25 GMT

Hello everyone!  The latest episode of "The Mercurials" LEGO photo graphic novel
has been posted.  You can check it out at http://www.themercurials.net/episodes

If you missed the last episode, we've made it a lot easier to tell who's talking
by using small avatars next to the dialogue.  There's also two options for
navigation now: the advanced, more convenient version uses Javascript; and the
original non-Javascript version is also still available.

There are two more parts to Chapter 1 after this one, and we're considering
putting them all together in a zip file when the first chapter is complete, if
any one wants to take advantage of that.

Until then, enjoy Episode 1:4!

--Tom
http://www.themercurials.net