 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3978
    Jabba, Han Chillin' Out, and Hyperspeed —John Cooper
   I was one of several AFOLs that took MOCs to LEGOLAND California for display during the recent Star Wars weekend. The Jabba the Hutt sculpture was built for, and displayed at the 2005 Star Wars weekend at LLCA. This year I built Han Solo frozen in (...) (17 years ago, 29-Jun-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars, FTX) !