 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3958
New MOC: Cribbage board
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2007 15:38:17 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Fifteen two, fifteen four, fifteen six, it’s cribbage with bricks!

Here’s my recently-completed cribbage board. It includes pegs made from Technic axles, a playing surface made from Technic plates (provides the holes for the pegs), and even a storage compartment for the pegs.

I had to go through several designs. Due to the fact that it’s long and flat, it wanted to be very floppy. Fixing that problem without a lot of expensive giant plates took a while, but I finally found the right combination of parts and internal structural support.

More pictures at the page on MOCpages.

Enjoy!

Duane Collicott