 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3940
  A car a crane and a laughin lothario

Japanese delivery van with mascot (2 URLs) BS> (URL) Flickr> Kubota K800 mini digger (2 URLs) BS> (URL) Flickr> Laughing Lothario (2 URLs) BS> (URL) Flickr> Hi all, I've been buildy the last couple of days so you get a three-in-one post. The van is (...) (17 years ago, 21-May-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.space, FTX) !

  Re: A car a crane and a laughin lothario

(...) This one is just too cute! I like how you used the screwdrivers to represent the hydraulics that move the digger arm. The shaft and handle makes a nice representation and seems to fit in scale very nicely. This is a much better use of a (...) (17 years ago, 21-May-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: A car a crane and a laughin lothario

(...) I am really liking this 5 wide van. I just love to look of the dk gray headlight bricks on their backs with the bleu-cheese slopes on them. It creates a cool grill look. Very nice. Best, Jonathan (17 years ago, 21-May-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: A car a crane and a laughin lothario

(...) Tim, I was just drooling over a Kubota mini-digger the other day. Walking the girlfriend to work, and there was this little digger parked by the park... I want one. Not a Lego one, a real one. I'd build sand castles and stuff. Highlighted with (...) (17 years ago, 22-May-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: A car a crane and a laughin lothario

(...) I love the SNOT work here. Is that a 1x2 to 2x2 bracket for the half-plate offset? Nice! (2 URLs) Tony Hafner (URL) www.hafhead.com> (17 years ago, 24-May-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: A car a crane and a laughin lothario

(...) Thanks Tony. It is indeed a bracket. With an extra plate of space underneath I'd probably prefer to SNOT a 1x1 and plates but the bracket is the only option here (at least that I can think of). Tim (17 years ago, 24-May-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)