 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3912
    Fabuland Housewives Episode 10 —Mark Larson
   Episode 10 is here! We're officially in double digits! Check it out and let me know what you thought! (URL) BrickZone.net (URL) Fabuland Housewives Epsiode 10 (URL) "Crime & Disorder " The serial killer has struck again! Everyone in town is affected (...) (17 years ago, 29-Apr-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)