 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3879
  Light Tank Mark II

(URL) Light Tank Mark II (URL) Tank Mark II> was introduced into service in 1930 and was still in use as a training vehicle as late as 1940. Mark II was used by the British Army not only at home but also in Egypt and even by the Indian Army. The (...) (17 years ago, 6-Apr-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.adventurers, FTX) !!

  Re: Light Tank Mark II

(...) Wow. You're really churning out these creations. All of them are really cool too and I love your presentation on your website. Please keep it up. From seeing all these I'm really inspired by the potential of Adventurers (expect a new MOC once (...) (17 years ago, 6-Apr-07, to lugnet.build.military, FTX)

  Re: Light Tank Mark II

(...) Actually most of these small MOCs has been finished for a while (the (URL) at least a year), I have just not posted because I have been too busy. It takes time to not only build, but also make instructions, parts list and taking pictures. I'm (...) (17 years ago, 6-Apr-07, to lugnet.build.military, FTX)