 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3871
    Hawker Dankok —Christian Lindblad Rasmussen
   Hawker Dankok (2 URLs) Hawker Dankok The Dankok single seat fighter was used by the Danish Navy in the late twenties and early thirties. The design uses SNOT to make a narrow 3WF and the upper wings are attached by using SOBAH. Also notice the thin (...) (17 years ago, 2-Apr-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.adventurers, FTX) !!

        Re: Hawker Dankok —Timothy Gould
     (...) That is jolly nice old chap. Excellent compact design. I'm going to be using this for fodder when I finally get around to building an Avro. Tim (17 years ago, 2-Apr-07, to lugnet.build.military, FTX)

         Re: Hawker Dankok —Christian Lindblad Rasmussen
     (...) Thank you! Please feel free to copy any method. Is that an Avro 504? Christian (17 years ago, 3-Apr-07, to lugnet.build.military, FTX)

        Re: Hawker Dankok —Aaron Amatnieks
     The 3 wide and tapered tail really capture the style perfectly. Also i am a massive fan of that era of planes, and may borrow some of your technics :) (i went nuts on adventures the moment it came out, so much good stuff) Had a look at the other (...) (17 years ago, 3-Apr-07, to lugnet.build.military, FTX)

         Re: Hawker Dankok —Christian Lindblad Rasmussen
     (...) Thank you! Feel free to borrow any ideas. Teaser: If you like this I bet you will love one of those I am working on now! Christian (17 years ago, 3-Apr-07, to lugnet.build.military, FTX)

        Re: Hawker Dankok —George Haberberger
   (...) Christian, This is very nice, it's hard to capture the look of a biplane, with the rotary engine and spindly struts, but you've done it. Thanks, George (17 years ago, 3-Apr-07, to lugnet.build.military, FTX)