 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3815
  MOC: Scots Baronial house

I built this a few years ago, but I don't think I ever announced it at the time. It's a Scots Baronial mansion house, based on the buildings of 19th century Edinburgh architect David Bryce. It's not modelled on any single house - he'd never have had (...) (17 years ago, 5-Mar-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.build.arch) !

  Re: MOC: Scots Baronial house

I particularly like the modernization in (URL) this pic> although the rest are nice as well! God Bless, Nathan (URL) (17 years ago, 6-Mar-07, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)