 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3754
3753  |  3755
Subject:
Another style Garbage Truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2007 14:04:58 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello,

This is my a truck I built over the weekend.  It uses much of the the Mack style
cab design developed by Tim Gould late last year.  It is a design I really like
and I am using it in forthcoming vehicles in a variety of colors.

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=230435>

I am thinking the back container section is a stud or two to high but I am
apprehensive about removing the 3 sided curved elements because I opened NISB
Millenium Falcons to get them for this MOC.  Maybe a dopey move on my part.

Comments always appreciated.

Best,

Jonathan