 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3707
    The Shag Wagon Urban Assault Vehicle —Paul Brassington
   Hello all, and happy new year for 2007! A new moc from my downtime during the holidays: (URL) A simple, yet effective stealth weapons truck that I built for my son. Cannons pop out, roof opens to reveal big gun, missles slide out... all deadly stuff (...) (18 years ago, 2-Jan-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

        Re: The Shag Wagon Urban Assault Vehicle —C. L. GunningCook
     (...) Wow, not every dad in the world would build a shag wagon for his son! Wow the therapy bills are gonna' be astronomical. Giggle. (Sorry, could NOT resist!) I love how you managed to cram so much detail and function into such a small package. To (...) (18 years ago, 2-Jan-07, to lugnet.build.military, FTX)

        Re: The Shag Wagon Urban Assault Vehicle —Nelson Yrizarry
     (...) Very cool! This could easily be re-colored into a "James Bond"-type vehicle. All we need is a flamethrower, a minelayer, and an oil slick sprayer. Still, it's 'shagalicious' just as is. Maybe I'll steal some ideas from you for an 'Urban (...) (18 years ago, 2-Jan-07, to lugnet.build.military, FTX)

        Re: The Shag Wagon Urban Assault Vehicle —Will Chapman
     (...) Very nice, Paul. I love the playability of that monster ride. But, I gotta tell you, I think there is still room for a few more weapons under the hood! ;) ---Will Chapman BrickArms LLC (18 years ago, 2-Jan-07, to lugnet.build.military, FTX)

        Re: The Shag Wagon Urban Assault Vehicle —Jake McKee
     (...) Wow, great MOC! I love the detailing, great work. Jake --- Jake McKee Private Citizen Webmaster - bricksonthebrain.com (18 years ago, 3-Jan-07, to lugnet.build.military)

        Re: The Shag Wagon Urban Assault Vehicle —Magnus Lauglo
   Paul, Amazing! This is easily the most original thing on .build.military in a long time. I think my favorite part is the small arms storage in the back. This is reminiscent of Mask from the '80s, if anyone remembers that (sort of GI Joe meets (...) (18 years ago, 3-Jan-07, to lugnet.build.military, FTX)