 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3704
  Whexoid - my last Mech in 2006

(URL) White Hexapod> - two pilots - 19 inches tall (URL) Whexoid>> Completed on the last day of 2006 -eric (18 years ago, 31-Dec-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, FTX) !

  Re: Whexoid - my last Mech in 2006

(...) Hi Eric, first of all I whish you and erverybody reading this all the best, health and luck in 2007 . On the Whexoid: I like it. It's obviously yours. Others may state there's nothing new about it, but I disagree. I'm still spoting new (...) (18 years ago, 1-Jan-07, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Whexoid - my last Mech in 2006

(...) Holy crap this one is actually decent. The top half is nicely assembled and for once I like your detailing. Tim (18 years ago, 1-Jan-07, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Whexoid - my last Mech in 2006

(...) Thank you, same to you and your family. (...) 6 legs, it has six legs. Hex=6 I built the Whexoid from the left over parts found on my desk from building the Quadra Mech. These are the forms I like to build. 1. Bots 2. Mecha 3. Robotics A. Mech (...) (17 years ago, 4-Jan-07, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Whexoid - my last Mech in 2006

Hello Eric! Great creation your Whexoid! I "love" that it has 5 legs! It is not a meanstream mecha! The head looks very cool to! I cannot figure out how it will walk? The white color-theme gives him a great look! I looks strained to your next (...) (17 years ago, 18-Jan-07, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, FTX)