 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3690
  3D-puzzle: Wooden Knot

Hi all, With the new (URL) SNOT-method> I designed last year, I created some more interlocking puzzles (only using bricks, plates and tiles). Lots of tan pieces were ordered, but I had enough old brown bricks to make the first one already. (2 URLs) (...) (18 years ago, 15-Dec-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, FTX) !

  Re: 3D-puzzle: Wooden Knot

Looks brilliant, and your technique is also very interesting... Thanks so much for sharing! God Bless, Nathan (URL) (18 years ago, 16-Dec-06, to lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: 3D-puzzle: Wooden Knot

(...) Totally cool! I have bookmarked your pages, so I can try my hand at a few of your puzzles in the new year. Btw... your ministeck mosaic pages are really interesting as well (had seen them before, but I enjoyed looking again). Janey "Red Brick" (18 years ago, 17-Dec-06, to lugnet.build, FTX)