 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3688
  Unlikely Society -- Chapter 3

Hey everyone, We're pleased to announced that Chapter 3 of our Lego superhero comic, The Unlikey Society, is posted. This chapter ended up being longer and a lot more complicated, special effects-wise, then previous chapters. That's why this one (...) (18 years ago, 14-Dec-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town)

  Re: Unlikely Society -- Chapter 3

Getting closer to the feel of the old ones (which I enjoyed!) though I would still like to see the old unlikely society re-emerge... Thanks for sharing and God Bless, Nathan (URL) (18 years ago, 15-Dec-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)