 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3685
    The Aroma of Ginger... —C. L. GunningCook
   Happy Holidays, From our house to yours. Every year my children and I make a Gingerbread house as a holiday tradition. Sometimes it's a traditional house covered in candy, sometimes something crafted out of odds & ends or craft supplies. In fact, we (...) (18 years ago, 13-Dec-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, FTX) !!

        Re: The Aroma of Ginger... —Richie Dulin
   (...) Nice work, Janey, it looks far more edible than some candy gingerbread houses I've seen! Spotlighted. Thanks for sharing. Cheers Richie Dulin (18 years ago, 13-Dec-06, to lugnet.build, FTX)