 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3639
  Sweet store, book store, cafe and more - all in 1 building!

Hello all, Before I totally dismantle my building of the Sweet store..., I decided to finish parts of it off and take some extra photos. Sadly my camera is on up the creek without a paddle (hopefully get a new one for Xmas :D) so sorry for the (...) (18 years ago, 13-Nov-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.au, FTX) !!

  Re: Sweet store, book store, cafe and more - all in 1 building!

Wow, Melody, this is one of the most impressive combinations of exterior and interior buildings I've seen! The most ingenious details, to me, is the tiled floor of the sweet shop. Any idea if those tiles were intended to be "tiled" like that, with (...) (18 years ago, 13-Nov-06, to lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Sweet store, book store, cafe and more - all in 1 building!

(...) Too Bad...This thing is just WOW! If this were offered by TLG, I'd want to buy it for my daughter. VERY FUN, VERY PLAYABLE, VERY COOL! I can only hope that one day I'll be able to build her something this nice to play with. Nice work! Keep it (...) (18 years ago, 13-Nov-06, to lugnet.build)

  Re: Sweet store, book store, cafe and more - all in 1 building!

(...) Nice work indeed, Mel! I found myself humming 'The Candy Man'. Spotlighted. Thanks for sharing. Cheers Richie Dulin (18 years ago, 14-Nov-06, to lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Sweet store, book store, cafe and more - all in 1 building!

(...) Totally awesome, thanks for sharing! Cheers, Paul (18 years ago, 14-Nov-06, to lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Sweet store, book store, cafe and more - all in 1 building!

Absolutely Amazing! I love all those superb details (the sweet shop is brilliant) and the over-all look of the building is great as well. It is the cozy interiors that builder's like yourself create that make me consider building town someday. The (...) (18 years ago, 14-Nov-06, to lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Sweet store, book store, cafe and more - all in 1 building!

(...) My goodness. Look at all that detail! Simply wonderful. If I built that I would keep it built for years! Maybe for a week or so before you dismantle it you should have some minifig's gathered with signs in front of it: "Save the Sweet Shop (...) (18 years ago, 14-Nov-06, to lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Sweet store, book store, cafe and more - all in 1 building!

Don't take it apart!!! :-) This is, quite simply, awesome. (18 years ago, 15-Nov-06, to lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Sweet store, book store, cafe and more - all in 1 building!

H’i, Chocomel! I was privileged to see this in Frechen and in person. It was already colourful and beautiful then. And why would that have changed? Obviously it’s a colourful and beautiful building, full of details and nice ideas. Fine and tasty. (...) (18 years ago, 15-Nov-06, to lugnet.build)

  Re: Sweet store, book store, cafe and more - all in 1 building!

Stunning. Thanks for taking the time to share this masterpiece! (18 years ago, 16-Nov-06, to lugnet.build, FTX)