 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 360
359  |  361
Subject:
My first space MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 23:57:31 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

This is the first "space" MOC I have put online.  I made it in a moment of
abject silliness.

Let me know what you think.

http://home.earthlink.net/~ynpw/sp/spaceship.html

x-posted to adventurers for reasons which will sonn become clear.

--William
The Kingdom of Gatimrja
http://home.earthlink.net/~ynpw/index.html