 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3575
    Three new MOCs —Timothy Gould
   Hi all, My latest sprinkling of MOCs: Concept Car: Pendant off-roader (2 URLs) Flickr> Medical Pod (2 URLs) Flickr> Retro Robot (2 URLs) Flickr> Comments and criticisms welcome, Tim PS. A warning for these and future MOCs: my Flickr gallery contains (...) (18 years ago, 9-Oct-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.town, FTX) !

        Re: Three new MOCs —Elroy Davis
     (...) Tim, I love the car. What a great look. I could see this zooming around in any city or train layout. Are the doors functional? It looks like you've got a hinge brick built in there in the renderings. -Elroy (18 years ago, 13-Oct-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: Three new MOCs —Timothy Gould
     (...) Hi Elroy, Thanks. The doors are semi-functional in that they can open about 15 degrees. Not sure if it looks better with or without the hinge though. Tim (18 years ago, 13-Oct-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Three new MOCs —Lukas Nabergall
   The concept car doesent look anything like an offroder but the design is still pretty good.The medical thing is a whole nother story. everything looks awesome.The rover could be bigger but its still goood. Overall , 9 out of 10. (18 years ago, 13-Oct-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Three new MOCs —Timothy Gould
   (...) Hi Lukas, Thanks for your comments. The concept car is very loosely inspired by the Batman tumbler thus the off-road name. I'm not sure what you mean by "rover". As a comment on etiquette, you will probably find many people dislike ratings (...) (18 years ago, 13-Oct-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)